Users can transfer cryptocurrency funds from Binance to PayPal in the same manner as transfers from Binance to MetaMask by following a few easy steps.
One of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges, Binance is praised for enabling cross-channel cryptocurrency transfers while keeping a continual supply of new listings for customers to browse and buy and sell.
Users are looking for ways to transfer money to PayPal, though, as the company has opened up more crypto services. Users of Coinbase and Binance are both interested in transferring funds from Coinbase to PayPal. This is how consumers can send cryptocurrency from Binance to Paypal.
How To Transfer Crypto From Binance To PayPal
To transfer crypto from Binance to PayPal, a user must follow the instructions mentioned below:
At first create an exchange order on okpays.com . Follow below steps
Now It’s time to send crypocurrency from Binance wallet to OKpays.com wallet address.
- Log into your Binance account.
- Click on Withdraw button.
- Click on the Crypto tab.
- sеlect the correct network and then choose the currency that you’d like to withdraw.
- Copy and paste okpays.com order’s payment page’s crypto wallet address.
- Authenticate your transfer.
- Click confirm and your transaction will be complete.
Yahooo!!! You’re done.
Now wait some time. Your money will be successfully credited into your PayPal account.